The MOGO 40 goniometers allow a precise adjustment on a circular arc by means of a precision worm gear drive and adjustabl dovetail guide.
The rotation axis is 20 mm above the mounting surface of the MOGO 40. The created free space can be used for prisms, mounting plates or other optics.
In order to integrate the goniometers into the SYS 40 system, the adapter plates ADP 60-A, or into SYS 65 system the slides RT 65-40-R are necessary. To gain theta-phi combinations MOGO 40 can be mounted onto MOGO 65-40-65.
All aluminium parts have a top quality black anodized protective coating.
- with adapter plate for use with SYS 40
- with slide for use with SYS 65
- deformation-resistant aluminium
- reflection-poor, black anodized
- nearly backlash-free dovetail guides
- 2-phase step motor with gear or DC servo motor with encoder and gear