The elevator stages HT enable, beside the standard horizontal setup, an upside down 12 mm or 30 mm positioning within the Z axis. When clamping the spindle, the fine adjusted position can be fixed and protected against unintended use. The miniature guides of these elevator stages are precise, however they can bear high loads.
The top quality black anodized protective coating of the aluminium parts prevents reflections or stray light almost completely.
- travel up to 12 mm resp. 30 mm
- designed for industrial application
- deformation-resistant aluminium
- reflection-poor, black anodized
- ground fine-thread spindle with low-backlash
- carriage with ground and stainless recirculating ball bearing guides
- ways of installing- horizontal and upside down mountable- on optical table with MP-HTM100, MP-HTM150 or MP-HTM200- HT 60 and HT 100 on MT(M) 60
Option- vacuum-prepared versions available