The Laser Power Controller (LPC) offers automated regulation and control of laser beam power. The LPC works with virtually
any CW or mode-locked laser. The LPC can be controlled digitally using an RS-232 or optional GPIB interface, or via an
analog input jack. An on-board microprocessor provides a 4-digit display of actual output beam power.
● Wavelength ranges from 425 to 1700 nm
● Adjustment of laser beam power over 40:1 range
● Stabilizes laser beam power to 0.03%
● Transmittance of 85%
● Reduction of laser noise from DC to 5 kHz
The LPC’s precise control of laser power is valuable in numerous applications.
● Achieve precise powers for single molecule experiments
● Improve transmission and scattering measurements
● Remove baseline drift and 1/f noise from spectra
● Regulate beam power when scanning Ti:Sapphire laser
● CCD/Display characterizations