The digital Kestrel EMCCD camera is based on e2v’s CCD-60 back-thinned 1/3″ sensor. It combines high sensitivity, speed and resolution. with QE up to 95%. It has strong response from UV through to NIR. With EM gain on it offers less than 0.01 electrons read noise. It uses a 16 bit A/D converter and offers a standard CameraLink output. At 500fps in full resolution, it offers some of the fastest and most sensitive speeds available on the market.
Ultra low noise readout with THE FASTEST speeds
- 500 frames per second – Full resolution speed making it the fastest EMCCD on the market
- 128 x 128 Back-thinned EMCCD sensor – Enables optimum image resolution in low light imaging applications
- 16 bit CameraLink output – Realtime imaging for low latency photon to digital image
- Up to 95% QE from back-illuminated sensor – Optimum Photon collection
- Strong UV and NIR reponse and ultrawide bandwidth – From 180nm through to 1100nm
- Deep cooled to -95°C – For minimal background events