Introducing the best night vision camera on the market today, offering comparable performance to Gen III Image Intensifier cameras.
Using a back-illuminated sensor from e2v, this 2/3″ full frame transfer camera offers a resolution of 625 TV lines, a frame rate up to 30Hz and a dynamic range of 55dB.
It enables high sensitivity imaging (<50 flux), using smaller pixels for ultra-sharp image resolution. With a peak QE of 90% (at 500nm) it also offers enhanced UV response from 180nm.
The NEW Hawk EM216 features:
- Back Illuminated EMCCD technology – Enables high sensitivity imaging (<50µlux).
- High QE: >90% @ 500nm – GEN III image intensifier performance.
- Enhanced blue response from 180nm – Perfect for underwater and UV detection.
- Fan-less cooling – Ideal for integration and discrete low light surveillance.
- Operating temperature from -20C to +55C – perfect for rugged and harsh environments.
Sample applications include:
- Ground Based Surveillance
- Airborne Surveillance
- Underwater Imaging Enhanced
- UV Imaging Blue Response
- Scientific Imaging
- Situational Awareness