The GO 150-20 goniometers provide high-precision positioning for high loads. To achieve high accuracy, the GO 150-20 are equipped with components made with high precision.
The low-backlash worm gear drive allows further mountings in the direction using horizontal and vertical travel range, but also upside down applications. The specially developed bearing system enables high loads with high resolution.
The distance between the mounting surface and the rotation axis of 163 mm or 203,5 mm offers enough space for the setup.
The adjustment range is ± 10°. The top quality black anodized protective coating of the aluminium parts prevents reflections or stray light almost completely.
Motorized versions (step motor and DC servo motor), see chapter ‘Motorized Positioning Systems’.
- adjustment range ± 10°
- designed for industrial application
- deformation-resistant aluminium
- reflection-poor, black anodized
- low-backlash worm gear
- specially developed bearing sytem
- clamping at rotation knob
- ways of installing:– on optical table– on elevetor stage HT(M) 150, HUMES 150 and D(M)T 130 as well as WV 100
Option- Theta-Phi-Goniometers TP 150