The XY stages of the PKT series are characterized by a low assembly height. For applications with transmitted light, a square aperture is intended. It can be closed by an insert plate with assembly bores, if no aperture is necessary (optionally). The guides are lying at a wide distance from each other and allow a high moment of tilt in both X and Y direction.
The XY stages of the PKT series correspond to the precision class of the LT positioners.
The ground fine-thread spindles and the ball bearing guides are securely placed inside the stage and enable exact and reliable positioning movements even under unfavourable ambient conditions. The material combination between thread spindle and nut is low-wear. Thus, a high life time is reached.
Basic elements and covering of the XY stages are made of deformation-resistant aluminium, black anodized.
- particularly flat and compact design
- exact positioning due to low-backlash guides
- large aperture for transmitted light applications
- fixing device to fix the adjusted position
- ground fine-thread spindles
- deformation-resistant aluminium
- reflection-poor, black anodized
Options- other anodize colours- non-magnetic or vacuum-prepared versions available